There are several ways to get involved with The Hope Packed ProjectNominate a Hope-ster
Know an inspiring child or teen that deserves some recognition and accolades for having an amazing attitude despite having some health challenges? Nominate them to be a Hope-ster and we will shower them with praise and celebration! To do so, please fill out the nomination form under Nominate A Hopester.Become a Hope Helper
(aka an individual, family, school, church or business that is eager to participate in our community outreach efforts).
Individuals, families, churches, schools and businesses can become Hope Helpers and have the opportunity to shop for a special Hope-ster. If you are interested in volunteering please check out our Volunteer Opportunities page. BUILDING HOPE PACKS:
FUNDRAISERS, EVENTS & PARTNERSHIPS:
- Hope Helpers can “adopt” a Hope-ster of the Month by helping us shower them with a Hope Pack consisting of items/ gifts that align with the child’s personal interests and hobbies (this involves spending at least $50)
- We encourage Hope Helpers to also add a personal touch like a card/ letter/ picture/ drawing to share with the Hope-ster and their family. Our goal is to create a fruitful connection between the Hope-sters family and the Hope Helpers (I.E. children becoming pen pals)
- Depending on the project, Hope Helpers can also support the Hopester's family in various ways, based on their specific needs.
We host various fundraisers & events based on the month and project. We love to get the community involved in any way... from partnering with schools/ churches and having the children make/ sell "Hope Soaps" to Dog Biscuits, to "HOPE ROCKS!" garden stones. We also like to partner with businesses to do larger fundraising events, raffles, giveaways and contests.AmazonSmile:
Did you know you can donate money towards our nonprofit by simply participating in AmazonSmile??!!
Please set up your Amazon account to reflect our charitable organization as YOUR choice to donate .5% of the purchase price of eligible products you buy. Its that easy!!! Click the link below to get started.HPP AmazonSmileYou say it's your birthday???
Facebook users can use their birthdays as an opportunity to fundraise for their favorite organizations. If you create a birthday fundraiser for a nonprofit, the nonprofit of your choice will receive donations directly from Facebook.
Keep in mind that you’ll be asked to provide the following information when creating a birthday fundraiser:
Click here to get started
- The nonprofit you want to raise money for.
- The amount of money you want to raise.
- The date you want your fundraiser to end.
- A title and description for your fundraiser.
and follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit/Charity.
- Select a charitable organization, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create.
Are you a business that would like to partner on a project -OR- become one of our "super star" supporters and make an impact in the community by keeping the chain reaction of HOPE going? Lets talk! We are always open to brainstorming ideas to work together by getting companies and their employees involved.
To learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Subscribe to our updates:
We promise not to sell our subscription list or bombard you with excessive emails, but we would love to keep in touch and share occasional updates with you! Click here